We pulled into the mall parking lot and their was a Chuck E Cheese by the entrance. She asked to go their and I told her only after she got her earrings in.
background
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Been a long time!
Brooklyn has been asking for earring holes in her ears for a while. Brad and I talked before she was born about when she could get them pierced. He had no problem with doing it as an infant or making her wait till she as 13. I told him that since I worked at Claire's in college that I felt it was best to do it when she really wanted it done. I decided that if I didn't do it now, it would be a while before I had the time to take care of them. She was a champ.
We pulled into the mall parking lot and their was a Chuck E Cheese by the entrance. She asked to go their and I told her only after she got her earrings in.
She got a lolli pop to destract her while I filled out miles of paperwork! I then sat and held her in my lap. I knew I had to hold her still(sort of a head lock) if I wanted them straight.
We pulled into the mall parking lot and their was a Chuck E Cheese by the entrance. She asked to go their and I told her only after she got her earrings in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment