background

Monday, April 18, 2011

Our new house, hopefully.

Well, most of you know that we moved in mid March and have been living in a large fifth wheel travel trailer since then. It really hasn't been that bad but we do want a house. I did some looking while Brad was working and became really disappointed. Stuff was either really super small, falling apart, or way over priced. Brad thought I was just hormonal, over reacting and I think he used the word spoiled at one point. He talked to some ladies at the admin building found out that I was not making it up. So, in talking to all the people he talks to in a day he found out that an 85 year old lady was moving and selling her home. So, we jumped and went to see it. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath on 2 acers with a barn, shed and pipe fencing. It is a little smaller than we are used to but with some steam cleaning and painting it will be home. We put in an offer just before someone else and it was accepted. We have an contract currently. So, with a little prayer we should close and move in sometime around the first of June!

No comments:

Blog Archive