background

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Cousin Sadie

Today we went to Baby Sadie's 1st birthday party. Brooklyn had a blast playing with her cousin Lijah (Elijah) and Sadie and their cousins Brooklyn and Cale. I did not do Aunt job but I did a good mommy job because I only got pictures of my Brooklyn playing. I did not get a single birthday party. I haven't been to any other 1st birthday parties except Brooklyn's so it was different for me. Brooklyn was so nosey she was into everything at her party. Sadie prefers to lay low and simply observe her surroundings. I have a feeling she will be telling Brooklyn to act more lady like a lot as they grow up together.

We only had one fit today. I was going to feed her pieces of cupcake inside. She was not having it She wanted it all and to do it herself. We had to move outside for the sake of Aunt Erica and Uncle Beau's new house.
She picked out her cupcake. "Pink cake mommy."


Taste so yummy.

Playing in Elijah's sand box.



So fun.




Big Brooklyn, Little Brooklyn, and Lijah.





I was very pround of how well they played together.







Love me some Aunt Crystal. Thank you for my "Elmo Show".






Uncle Beau washing the sand off.








Push me more Lijah.









He was eating Skittles. She would say "Please" and he would respond with "If you want more Skittles you have to say Skittles Please."










No comments:

Blog Archive