My pictures are out of order sorry! Sunday Brooklyn got up and got her Easter basket!!! She had a crazy fun day!! Later Brooklyn and I went to Church and Brad caught up on some much needed sleep! I had put a ham in the oven the night before so mom just fixed the sides. We had my cousin and her daughter over for lunch. Brooklyn had a blast playing with Jayden. She is 4 and loves Brooklyn. She just doesn't understand why Brooklyn can't understand her!!

Brooklyn thought she had to eat every piece of candy she found.

Mel hunted too. There is only about a 4lbs difference between Brooklyn and Jaden.

Doing much better than her first round.

She is so tired but well worth pushing her nap back.


I heard Jaden say, "Brooklyn why do you just scribble all over the page? That is not coloring!!" I think this is Brooklyn telling her, "Because I want too and this is my book, crayons and house, so deal!!"

This is our Saturday!!!

Hunting her dyed eggs after church with Daddy.

This is so much fun mommy!

I just thought this was priceless and beautiful.


"What do you want me to do people?"

Seeing her daddy for the first time in almost a week.

One of her coloring books had stickers in it. Tucker is her best friend after all.

Chocolate bunny is yummy at 6:30 in the morning. I did not open it. Her Grandma helped her out.

Yummy peep bunnies. Once again Grandma was so helpful.

A new Elmo cup.

A new Elmo show.

Brooklyn seeing her basket for the first time.

I guess this is when she walked in the room and saw a basket of new toys and junk.
No comments:
Post a Comment