background

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter out of order.

Brooklyn's sitter is a room mom at my school for her 4th grade daugher. She is also a teacher at our Church's pre-school. So she husseled after preschool Easter parties to my school's. Brooklyn met me in mid hunt with 85 first graders. At first my kids would just come and give an egg as she clung to my shoulder. After a couple of minutes she was wanting down in the mix.



She juice was in the car so she had her first koolaide with some boy I don't know on a bench in my room!
Little miss priss hanging with the big kids.

She says, "Hurry Hurry!"


"Hold this for me would you?"



"I can't hold anymore!"

















This was Brooklyn and I making bird nest rice crispies with peeps and jelly beans. I think she ate 1/2 the bag putting the eggs on.







Her school party. I guess she had her first capri sun too!








1 comment:

Janice said...

I love all the updates. Hope to see yall soon. The pictures are so good.

Blog Archive