background

Friday, February 12, 2010

Old pictures

The following pictures are from the past month and a half or so. They are in no order.


We have been practicing potty training. Meaning I put her in panties and let her run around and we sit on the potty every 15 minutes. Not great so far but she loves it. Everyone should wear rubber boots when potty training she thinks!!
I asked her where her panties were. She is like really you have to take a picture of me in my drawers.

"See them mommy" Brad says all her panties have to look like this until she is married!!




When she was sick the dr. told us to feed her popsicles. She would not hold it by the stick.


First time with big kid oatmeal. Not bad but not good either.



I found her sitting like this one Sunday morning.





Chilling with daddy.





Writing her B - O's. That is what she calls her name.








Whacking mommy's chicken.









She found her boots and put them on one day when I was home with her while she was sick.












Loves her moo.








I asked her where mommy's baby girl was!!









At daddy's meeting waiting in the car.














My big girl loves her glitter shoes.













No comments:

Blog Archive