
background
Friday, February 12, 2010
Snow and school party.
The past two days have been a blast. Brooklyn had her first Valentines Day party at preschool. I got to send my first homemade cookies to a party just like my mom!! Brooklyn and I mixed the dough and I cooked them after she went down for the night. She and her friends decorated and ate them at school. There was snow on the ground when we woke up Thrusday. Like several inches already. We took our classes out to play and Mrs. Lori took Brooklyn out with her kids. Those are the stray kids on my FB. We had a snow day from work today and mom my was in town so we played in the 8 to 11 inches of snow on the ground. They are saying it is the most snow in a 24 hour period of time ever in the metro plex.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
Love the snow pictures and Valentine's Party. I am so jealous of the snow and the fun yall had!!!
Can't believe you guys had that much snow, crazy! We've started the beginning stages of potty training too, good luck to both of us!!
Post a Comment