background

Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm sorry Brad!!

No pictures of the little one or the big one but it will be ok. I guess I am a horrible wife. Brad accomplished a major task. I don't know how many people knew he was doing an online graduate school for his mid level management degree but he has been doing it year round for 2 years. It was basically all reading and lots of papers. He had at least 16 1200 to 1600 word papers due a semester and sometimes more.

To make a long story short, he finished his degree the last week of August. When I finished my degree, I was not going to walk or send announcements, but he felt it was needed. In fact, he was upset when I told him I wasn't walking. I was going to do a bar-b-que for him but he said I wasn't going to do a thing.

Anyways Congrats to Brad in all that he did. Oh, and he got above a 90 in every class. One class made you have a 95 to get an A. So he had 1 B. You might be thinking that it was an online program and everyone got a's but not true. It would show you averages and Brad was always doing 20 to 30% better than the class average!!

Anyways Brad, we are so very proud of you even if you don't want anyone to know what you accomplished.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I am very proud of both of you getting your Master's.

Blog Archive