background

Thursday, September 17, 2009

lots of random

I may not have blogged but I have taken pictures. Here are the best of my camera the past month. I think Brooklyn has Brad's hair color and eyes but sometimes she will look at me and I get a flash back of Brad, but below shows she has all of my facial expressions!!

My daughter.
Thanks Sharon and Tim!!! We love you too!




Mommy's girl. She were her feelings on her face!!




I hate waking her up, but we had to go to work!



Tonight sitting on the tp like a chair!






I got her down from dinner tonight. We get a bath after I put all the food up. This is what found. Thanks Jodi!! The dump truck has since been hidden!! Once again, Mommy's girl!





eating some cheese







Today in her size 24month pants feeding the dogs her snack. She needs a good chair so she will stop using my window seal!


"No Tuck Tuck, not your turn." She looks like her daddy here.






This is the Brad look. "Do you want a busting?" She looks just like her daddy here!!!




Once again, mommy's girl



Thanks goat!


Love this girls creativity.



No it is not a scooter.



She has a shoe love and found her boots



Believe it or not. She does love baby dolls and bows. She had a fit the other day because she realized she did not have a bow in her hair as we were getting in the car.




First cowboy game of the season

Thanks for the bow Aunt Erica.



Grandpa and the moos




Love me some moos






It is scary how much they look alike. Wild hair and all.
Oh, I need to add a few words to her list.
She says
side for outside
drop
nanny is banana
pawpaw for grandpa
She had a check up the other day for allergies and she weighes 23.2 lbs.























1 comment:

The Jarretts said...

Oh my gosh, we have to get these girls to meet, they do SO many of the same things! It's like watching Abby in those videos...climbing, dancing, playing with balls, feeding the dogs. So cute! Hope you guys are having a good start to the school year!

Blog Archive