I thank God every day that it wasn't the real oven for many reasons!!
My little girl loves her green beans. She eats them like they are candy!
Brooklyn woke up to see her daddy at home for the first time since Wed. night. She wanted her daddy so bad.
Josh and Emily came to Brad's game. Brooklyn was not in a pleasant mood. Emily tried to help but we left at half time. 
Sleeping like the sweet Angel she is!!

We tried on her coat and she refused to take it off. She loves it. I had to fight her kicking and screaming to take it off. She leans her head on it and loves her coat. Those that have seen her hold something to her face and say "AAHHHH" know what I am talking about.
Running on daddy's field.
Loving the field, after I stopped her from picking the turf grass. We won't tell Coach Led or Duby.
Playing ball with daddy on the field.
Just hanging with my daddy.
When she first found him after the game.
Hanging with her bud Chloe.
I love Chloe.
My mommy made my shirt!
She looks 3 years old except for the plug!
She loves her goats. She calls them MOOS.
Saying hi to the goats.
First time to the park with mommy.

Having a blast.
I spend my days telling kids to go down the slide!! OOPs
All about those boys!!
Brooklyn and daddy on their computers.
Stacking cups.
We found a place for our fridge.
First attempt at feeding ourself with a spoon did not end well.
It started ok
Brooklyn decided she would rather the doll stroller be for her. She always rides with her Bubba in a double stroller so not matter whether she is pushing or riding she has to have 2 babies.
So anyways, my girl is too big!! This morning she said, "ess you" I had told her bless you and she just kept saying "ess you". Yesterday in the car she took her shoe off and kept telling me "shoe off" over and over again. I put it on and she says "ank you" If you dont' believe me, ask Emily!! She always says, Hi mommy, momma, daddy, dadda or tuck tuck. We respond with hi baby. On Saturday as I changed her morning diaper she said "Hi baby." That was what she said all day. I can now add sock, off, b is beans, baa is bath, side for outside, eiei is her Old McDonald book, book, and there are so many other words she is saying. She loves shoes and wants them on all the time. She had a fit about her bow the other day because I didn't let her choose which one!!
One cute story for you!! A couple of Fridays ago, Brad called to say he was leaving for the game. He always calls first. Brooklyn was just playing and she left the room. I didn't think she was paying any attention to me. After I hung up, she came back in the room with the white cordless phone from our room. She was holdig it to her ear and saying over and over again, "Hi dada." Needless to say we called daddy and let her talk to him!!
1 comment:
Love all the pictures. She has changed so much since her birthday....
Post a Comment