background

Friday, June 26, 2009

First Trip to the Beach!

We had a first family vaction!! We went to Port Aransas to do our favorite things. We just love sitting in the sun during the day and eating sea food at night. My mom, sisters and brother in law went also. So no, Brooklyn was not in the sun all day. She and grandma spent a lot of time together. Brooklyn loved the beach. I was the perfect first time mom. I had my camera in hand and my video camera in the bag. I sat Brooklyn in the sand expecting her to sit and discover the sand while I got my cameras ready. As soon as I sat her down. She stood up and as fast as she could made a bee line for the water. She was laughing and clapping the entire way. I was snapping pictures not wanting to miss a single reaction when I realized I wanted to video it. I made my sister hold her while I got it. Only the dvd was full. I am yelling at my sister because she is showing Brooklyn the things I want to and she is letting Brooklyn investigate what I want to investigate with her. So, I did what any mom would do. I did a redo and sat her down again. the pictures with the had and glasses are the first go around.



Moving so fast the picture is blurry.


When she first stood up.


Pictures out of order. Playing with Grandma..








Squeezing sand.





Round 2, she still loves it.






Little Frankie Ballard.






I love it here.

The only time she cried was when daddy told her she could not sit in the water any more. She wanted to stay in all day.






No comments:

Blog Archive