What are you guys doing to me.background
Friday, June 26, 2009
First Swim
So Brad and I wanted to take Brooklyn swimming. Major problem, I don't have a swim suit. I fit in all my pants from before Brooklyn but top are a different story. I will soon be able to though!!! If you want more detail, give a call. I was so upset. I have tried really hard. I cried to Brad, " I have no stretch marks and I wear a size 6, but I can't wear a swim suit." So, he went fishing and I went shopping!!! I got a swim suit and lets just say our trips came close to costing the same!! I was taking my daughter swimming and I was wearing a swim suit!!! I think my daughter will be a swimmer. She started kicking her legs and laughing. She was ready to go.
What are you guys doing to me.
What are you guys doing to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment