background

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Must have done something right!

I have read to Brookyn since before she was born. Now I am not mother of the year, remember I teach 1st grade and we still do a lot of reading. I have read to her since she was born almost every night. Brad has made fun of me telling me she doesn't understand, but I do it. I have read the book Goodnight Moon to her every night that I have read to her. Recently she fights me the chair trying to reach in my book basket. She always pulls out her two favorites, 10 Chirpy Chicks and Goodnight Moon. I sat her down after bath and lotion so I could fill her wipe warmer. This what I found.




She crawled behind the chair to her book basket.
Digging through to see if Mom has been holding out.

Some of these look interesting.


Let me get a closer look at this one.



I found mine. I know it is upside down but considering I had kindergarten kids that did the same thing, I am not worried yet.




I must have bothered her with my flash. I did sit her in the chair.





She walked all around the house with this book.






Still walking.







Maybe I will read.





I sat down while she was digging in her basket. She came over and crawled in my lap. She was a so tired it must have been her way of saying, "Hey lady I am ready for bed."


No comments:

Blog Archive