background

Monday, May 4, 2009

9 month already! Oh my!

Boy how time has gone by! She is such a big girl. She has learned so many things and has changed in so many ways in just weeks. Here is a list of things she has been doing for a while.
*feeding herself finger foods
- her favorites are bananas, pears, stawberries and of course her Gerber snacks of any kind
*clapping - she has been doing on for a couple of weeks. She is a little behind in this one I think.
- she loves patty cake and YEA! getting ready for football season
*she gives five, but it is the regular. Everyone says "Hi five" and she looks at them like they are stupid.
* she walks around the furniture but would rather crawl if it far because she is a speed demon at that.
* she plays chase with me and Tucker. She loves to be chased
* she can stand with out holding on to anything.
*she has started this week being about to squat and stand back up with out holding on to anything.
*She know how to turn on some of her toys with out our help!!!!





We have a great sitter. I came to pick Brooklyn up and she had on this I Love My Mom shirt. It is a 24 months and it fits!! Yikes and I thought she was small.
Brooklyn in her big girl bubble bath!! See the bubbles on her chin.

My girl loves a good bubble bath like her mamma!


You can't tell, but she is dancing to the basketball music.



Hard to tell, but she is all over Tucker and he just lets her. I think he loves her!



She is thinking, "Why did you have to wake me up to go to Mrs. Lori's mom!"




Daddy is on his computer and Brooklyn is on hers. Notice her chair is Daddy's shoe!
Funny story:
Brooklyn loves computers. I think it is because my mom has always let her hammer away at hers. Anyways, Saturday night we ordered pizza. Brad was finishing his 5 page paper for his final. (grad school). The pizza came and I wasn't in the room. He set his laptop on the coffee table and went to get the pizza. I came in and went to get the baby gate for him. I turned and around and Little Miss thing is very softly typing on daddy's laptop. She wasn't hammering or being rough, she was gently pushing the keys like she new what she was doing. I said, "Brad your daughter is helping you with your paper!" He said, "Brooklyn what are you doing?" She turned her head and looked at him like I am helping, what do you mean what am I doing. All the while she never stop hitting the keys!!






2 comments:

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice said...

MY OTHER COMMENT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE... I LOVE THOSE PICTURES. SHE'LL BE 1 BEFORE YOU KNOW IT
JANICE

Blog Archive