background

Monday, April 27, 2009

Brooklyn's friend Stone

Brooklyn really enjoys her time at Mrs. Lori's (her sitter). Mrs. Lori doesn't keep any other children during school hours expect my sweetie. She does however have a little boy named Stone that is 2 weeks younger than Brooklyn. She loves her Bubba (that is what Brooklyn calls him) very much. She looks in the mirror and laughs but now every so often she thinks it is Bubba and she gets so excited and starts saying Bubba. (She says mamma, pup, bubba, and now finally, Dada) She is also mean to him. She knows he can't crawl so she steals his toys and moves them away from his reach. She also knocks him down. She is so bored at home after playing with him all day.



My princess has yet another ear infection. I had to drop her off at Mrs. Lori's until I got a sub. She looks so sad. If anyone is counting, she has had 3 ear infections and just as many if not more fluids on the ear dr. appts since she was 6 months old. Hopfully when allergy season is over so will the ear infections.
Stone was so happy to see Brooklyn. He just loves her too. He also loves it when I pick her up. She can make for a long day if you not able to run from her yet!

1 comment:

Janice said...

I like your music playlist. Also the pictures of Brooklyn, too....

Blog Archive