Ok, so I put the pictures in the wrong order. This past week has once again proven to be a crazy one. We should just go to the Dr. every Wednesday and be done with it. Brooklyn woke up with a small rash that looked like bug bites on her chest on Wed. By lunch time it was huge marks that looked like mesquito bites. Dr. visit later, no confirmation as to what it was. I gave her Benedryl (sp) and it got worse for two days. I did get to stay home with her one day. The sitter had other plans and Melanie was suppose to watch her. Mel was staying with a friend that has a 2 week old. Dr. said that would not be smart!! So another day off work this year!!
Brooklyn loves her pups and Payton has found out she is not as bad as he thought!




Poor Baby! This is not as bad as it got. It got much worse!
No comments:
Post a Comment