background

Thursday, January 29, 2009

So many new things!

In the past week Brooklyn has learned things in what seems like warp speed. She went from rolling over in her bed and sleeping on her tummy to getting on her hands and knees and rocking. Today she is doing this thing where she digs her feet in the ground and puts her bottom in the air. She is getting so big. I have video below of some of that and our crazy life. I was filming her doing her new stuff and Brad came home. The dogs got stirred up and I don't have time to edit video. I also have some video of Brooklyn's bath. She loves to splash around. Of course when Brad came to film she stopped doing it. She had water all over the bath room and then Brad came in and the show was over!!! I tried to get her green bean eating for the first time on but I ran out of time. Maybe next time. Enjoy.

No comments:

Blog Archive