So cute! I loved seeing her in the video, and hearing you and Brad! :) Abby's sticking her bootie in the air too, trying to figure out crawling, but she's not rocking yet, that's awesome that Brooklyn is. It is so cool that they are so close in age and development; when one does something, the other one isn't far behind!
4 comments:
So cute! I loved seeing her in the video, and hearing you and Brad! :) Abby's sticking her bootie in the air too, trying to figure out crawling, but she's not rocking yet, that's awesome that Brooklyn is. It is so cool that they are so close in age and development; when one does something, the other one isn't far behind!
Happy 6 months, Brooklyn! :)
Thanks for the video. I loved seeing her begin to crawl and rock. The green bean episode was priceless.
Girl, she is too cute! You are going to have to get one of those things to go around the fireplace if you don't already have one!
So cute...I can't wait to see her again...and you guys as well!
Aunt Sharon (in Temple)
Post a Comment