Brooklyn went for her 6 month check up on Jan. 30th. She was in the 85th or greater in everything. She weighed 17.12 pounds and her head is still in the 95%. Brad says she takes after her mom!! The poor thing ran a fever the entire weekend after that. I was going to take her to the dr. on Monday, but the fever went away, she was happy but just not eating. On Thursday evening she ran a temp again for a couple of hours. I took her in on Friday and she had an ear infection and strep throat. Strep throat you say! The dr. did not swab her since she was already getting an antibiotic. Brooklyn did not eat much at all for many more days. We took her back in on Wednesday and the ears were clear, but her throat was not. We got another antibiotic. The following day the dr. wanted an update on her eating. At that point we had to be diaper counting because she was not eating more than 4 ounces the entire time I was at work. The only way she out eat was if she had Motrin first. Brad stayed home with her on Friday and she finally got to where she would drink juice and pedialite. I think she has finally turned a corner.
1 comment:
Poor baby, I'm glad she's feeling better. I love the bath pics, what great smiles!! We have to let the girls meet soon, I would love to see how they interact with each other being so close in age! :)
Post a Comment