background

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I am Back!


It is has been way too long and yes we are alive.  I have just now had extra time in my day.  I am so sad that I have never blogged about Bella and her arrival.  It was super nuts! I went to work for the first hour on the day Bella was born.  I had to to get my disability insurance. I came home and we loaded up to drop Brooklyn off with her Aunt Carol. It was wierd have a c-section this go around.  We just hung out for a couple of hours.  It was so quick and I could hear the dr. and nurse prac. talking. Then Brad starts laughing and they are all talking about how big Bella was. Brad just keep saying she was every bit as big as our friends big 2 month old. I remember being upset that I didn't get to see her yet. Finally they wrapped her up and gave her to Brad.  I finally did get to see her and kiss on her.  I had to wait an hour to get to actually hold her.  All 10.5 lbs of her!


 Aunt Carol was awesome with Brooklyn but she was so unsure of Bella.
 On the way home.
 Just seeing what she was all about.
Brooklyn started Tuesday school 5 days after Bella was born.  I had to have someone from Church come get us so I could take her.  Long story but we struggled in the beginning because Brad's mom had just started a new position and my sister had her first baby 2 days before Bella was born.

Brooklyn didn't adjust well and it took a long time for her to like Bella.  Brad was working a lot so it was rough for a long time but we made it. Bella was diagnosed with acid reflux at 3 weeks old.  She fussed a lot but I took her in because she was wheezing and found out that was why.  The medicine fixed it but she as not gaining weight and eating like crazy. I found out later that the medicine gave her bathroom issues.  She is on a different med and becoming plump finally!

No comments:

Blog Archive