So Brooklyn and I had an appointment with my favorite photographer. It was at 7 at night and it was really hot and absolutely no wind. Not even a little breeze. We got our pictures down at the same place that Brad and I had engagement pictures taken. All in all, we got a few good shots out of the deal. Needless to say by looking at the album, Brooklyn got my gift of facial expressions. Bless her heart she will never be able to hide her thoughts or emotions!
More of me!
Can you tell she is done!
She loved running on the bridge!
Look at her go! She is so stinkin cute!
She looks so grown up with her fake smile!
"You told me to smile!"
Ok, so this blog is a little disorganized but at least I am trying to blog. So much has happened. I have vacation pictures, birthday party pictures and more to blog about but Brad has my camera right now.
As for Bella news, the next I time I blog, it could be with pictures of her!!! We are getting excited but I am just a little stressed out with all that I still have to do!!
I went to the specialist for a weight check ultra sound on the 27. I was exactly 34 weeks along. He informed me at that time that Bella was at least 8lbs on that day. He told me that he expected me to have at least a 9.5lb baby when she was born. He was asking a lot questions about delivery dates, due dates and so on. He did tell me their was nothing I could have done to make her smaller. He said it is genetics. So since I was an ounce shy of 9lbs and Brad was 10lbs, I am up a creek. My aunt told me that of all 5 of my grandma's kids were between 9 and 12lbs, so once again, I am up a creek. We already had a c-section planned since Brooklyn had some complications. He said that Brookyn was too big as much as my body was was geared for delivering 8lb babies.
I saw my regular dr. on this past Monday. She did her thing and told me I was mearsuring 38 weeks at 35 weeks. She proceeded to drill me on how prepared I was for delivery. "Was I preregistered, did I pay my deposite,....." She then gave me the run down on signs of labor that meant I need to go in or call. I don't think she would be shocked if I showed up before my next appt.
Part of me would not mind if she came early, but I found out if I can hold out 4 extra days (still before my due date) I can get a disability check!! I haven't had a check in so long!!! So if the lord wants me to have money, she will be here on Sept. 2. If not, she will be here on or before Aug. 30th.
No comments:
Post a Comment