background

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Girls

I took Brooklyn to the sitter today for several reasons. 1. She needs to play with other kids. 2. She needs to get to use to her knew sitter so mommy doesn't stroke out when she goes back to work in Aug. 3. I had a lot of stuff I needed to do at the house including cleaning out her toys and stuff.

Brooklyn had two bow holders. I took all the tiny bows and bows that match infant outfits that are packed away or that Sadie wore and put them on the little holder. I then could fit all of the bigger bows onto one holder. So now both my girls have bow holders with no room of new bows. Can we say spoiled!?!?!?! I don't even buy all the boys I want to and I am sure there are at least 5 bows in my car and around the house and we won't mention all the bows that we have lost. I used have a ton of pig tail bows for Brooklyn, but not sure where they went!!



Brooklyn and her big girl bow collection!!!Baby Girl Ballard also has a nice size collection of bows too. Yes her name is Baby Girl Ballard at this point and it may be that until she can pay to have it changed at the court house.

We have it narrowed down to 3 names. Brad is letting me choose the name but I can't come up with a middle name that he likes for my top 2. Of course I have a good middle name for my number 3 name. Just not sure I want to name my last kid a 3 pick name!



No comments:

Blog Archive