background
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Let the packing begin!
We started packing to get ready for our move last weekend. Brooklyn had a blast. She colored and decorated lots of boxes with stickers and markers. She is my little art diva!

I went into another room to get something or pack something. I came back and found her on top of the boxes. She said, "I need to decorate the top mommy!"
She loves the camera now but I can't seem to ever get a cute picture. I have a keep camera I guess because I push the button but her cute face turns to goober before it actually clicks.
She helped my mom make a pizza for lunch. She was stealing the olives and cheese as fast as we coiuld get them on the pizza. I finally gave her a can of olives to eat to slow her down!
She played out back on Sunday for about an hour by herself. She played just outside the kitchen door as I packed the kitchen Jodi!!! So, that means I could see her ther entire time so don't report me, Goat!! Anyways, she sat in this chair without moving for about 10 or more minutes. She was like an 80 year old man watching nature. She actually reminded me of my Grandpa Komar that would sit out back of his house and watch the cars drive by on highway six!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment