Ok so, I am so late with this that I am sure you all are laughing at me. I had Brooklyn's pictures taken in October for Halloween/Fall pictures. I found the cd during our move and looked at it for the first time. Give me a break, she sent some prints with it and posted a couple on Facebook so I did see the best ones. Also, to my defense, Brooklyn had to be woke up to take her pictures and was big ole bear the entire time.
When I was little I got a Dukes of Hazzard shirt, a dump truck and a belt with my name on the back for my 4th birthday! Yes I know, I was strange and I think Brooklyn will be too! My mom found my belt and Brooklyn wore it the entire weekend.

Here is the vintage belt!!!lol

Pretty Grumpy girl!

The best one ever!

I told you she was a bear!!
No comments:
Post a Comment