background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Vacation

We went on a horse drawn sleigh ride one night while we were there. It was snowing and cold so it was really fun! It was a full ride so Frankie and Brooklyn rode up front. I can't get over how much B loved the snow. As long as her gloves and snow pants were on, she was all over the snow. We were pulled out to a camp fire and served hot chocolate. If they had not gotten so much snow, we could have seen wild life like moose, elk and mule deer. Too bad for the blizzard. We went tubing too. B hated it and I didn't much care for it either. Janice has a lot more still pictures than I do. I have some video of B ice skating that I will try to load later.


Brooklyn and Frankie (Papaw) driving the sleigh!

View on the sleigh ride.


More view.

Even more!



Brad and Janice tubing.




1 comment:

bunnytrails said...

Beeeaaauuutttiiffuuulllllllll!!

Blog Archive