Brooklyn had her Elmo party about 3 weeks ago. We had a blast and I still intend to get thank you cards out! It may be Christmas but I will. I once again attempted to make her cake. I think it turned out well since I don't make my living decorating cakes.

Her cake did melt and all the icing slid off. It was traumatic for a 2 year old that loves Elmo.

Brooklyn and her Elmo spread!!!

Brooklyn in her light up flipflops and her new Thomas choo choo!

playing with her Thomas tracks!!

She openned her Thomas castle and ran off to sit in her chair with a really grumpy face. Don't know why, because she loves it and has seen it before.

Openning the Thomas castle.

My girl loves to draw or write!!

"I like my swing but it doesn't look the fancy one at Grandma's house!"
No comments:
Post a Comment