background

Friday, August 13, 2010

2 year old picturs!

About a week before Brooklyn's 2nd birthday I took her to have her pictures taken. Kristy Hamilton "Vintage Charm Photography" took the pictures. She is actually from my home town and the cousin of one of my dear friends from growing up. She did an awesome job. I had to wake B up to drive an hour to makes sure she was awake and it wasn't too hot. I am so happy with how they turned out. I just love them. She did a great job of capturing my "Baby Girl" and Brad's "Sugar Booger".






























































































Can you tell that we did the pictures in this dress first?? Overall Brooklyn did a great job! We got so many pictures that it was hard to pick which to show on the Blog. Birthday pictures to come soon.














2 comments:

Janice said...

The pictures are simply great!!

Interludes and Improvs said...

These pictures are sooo cute!
Well then again the pictures are cute because Brooklyn is sooooo cute!

Blog Archive