We did take decent family picture. I figured it was the only opportunity we had left to take a dressed up family picture in front of our house.background
Friday, May 14, 2010
Well the Calendar said it was Mothers Day!
Brad asked what I wanted for mothers day and I said " Just for you to fly in so we have a longer weekend together. It did cut out about 8 hours or so of travel. Lets just say that is all I got. He came to fix the minor things the buyer requested we do to sell the house. By 10:30 in the morning he had the most costly and major repair done but well he created another 100 dollar issue. His foot slipped coming out of the attic and the put a big hole in the garage ceiling. Thank God for small gifts b/c it was in the garage and our neighbor fixes stuff like that. Sunday was so so. Brad said he was going to let me sleep late but 7:45 is not late. He woke me up to fix Brooklyn breakfast. He did not understand what was wrong with that. Then Brooklyn was horrible in Chruch. She kept screaming Daddy-O! She was even worse at lunch. That is first time we left with out really being done with dinner.
We did take decent family picture. I figured it was the only opportunity we had left to take a dressed up family picture in front of our house.
We did take decent family picture. I figured it was the only opportunity we had left to take a dressed up family picture in front of our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment