background

Friday, May 14, 2010

Rainy day and outside fun!

Brooklyn loves to be outside. She wants to get as dirty as she can. I am waiting until we move to get her a sandbox/explore center type thing. We will have 1.12 acers for her to get into!! Today it was raining when I got home. She loved it. She would have me fill up her water bucket so she could water flowers or just pour it back in the puddles. She would try and catch it in her mouth. Enjoy her fun pictures, just ignore the baby bird poo on the patio. I can't do it all by myself.




I just love the panty look!! She is doing so good with potty training. She only has accidents at preschool and while traveling.
Tasting the rain.

I said, "Brooklyn, look at mommy and show your cheeses." This is what I get. Boy am I in trouble.


I huge boom of thunder got this reaction from her!!



My favorite picture of the day!! She will read her shirt to you. "Daddy-O Rocks"" Oh, in case you are wondering, we now have Payty Wayty -O and Tuck Tuck- O. I really don't know where she gets this stuff!!





This was her first exploration of the rain. I got the pictures out of order.




I had to take a picture of my rose bush. I finally get one to grow and we move. Brad won't ever buy me roses because they don't live but a couple of days. He always tells me he will buy me a bush to have forever. Well some guy will have them forever but I am leaving them on the 24th.






My little lady feeding the moo in our back yard. I guess she doesn't realize he is dead.







So sweet! Sort of morbid!!







I just love the panty look so much. I just think it is too cute. She has some real panties too. Not the training kind. She will get a wedgie and Brad just rolls laughing. He thinks it is the funnies thing ever.
Moving update.
We are still set to close on the 24th. Brooklyn and I will camp out at the house for 2 more nights. We will stay with a friend for a about a week. We were going to hold off on renting a house until I found a job. That would have left us living out of storage and Brad's parents' trailor.
I often get overwhelmed and will just search the internet looking at houses or moving stuff. I came across a 4 bedroom house on 1.12 acers about 25 minutes away from Katy. Brad always told me not to look we weren't getting anything yet. Well, I emailed it to him and he went and looked at it. He loved it. It is on a corner and has a couple of neighbors but across the street it has 400 undeveloped acers. The house has split bedrooms, a doggie door, walk in closets, speptic system with lawn sprinkers and a well. So, we have changed our plans.
We have decided that so far we have prayed about stuff and it just seems things are working out. I continue to get paid through Aug. I have been called back for a 2nd interview that did do a reference check on me. Don't think I got it but that is a good sign that they called. I have another interview for a higher paying (jr. high) counseling job on Monday. Everyones prayers are welcome and needed. If I could get a job, all the stress of this entire situation would go away.
P.S We are moving our entire house on May 22nd. Any and all help is welcome.










No comments:

Blog Archive