

My little angel loves turtles!!
She had a huge fit when my response to her saying, "B play with tiger" was "No".
This is her showing me the giraffe.
This is my big girl in panties relaxing. She looks like she is about 3 years old.
I better sit up now!
She is helping me pack.
She has so much of her daddy in her. She felt there is always room for one more dvd. Brad says that about dishes in the dishwasher.We are closing on the house on the 24th. Brad only has one day to load the truck and drive it away. Even though I am about stressed to the max I am managing to savor my special time with Brooklyn. She woke up this morning and I hear "Mommy are you" on the monitor. So sweet, melts my heart. Yesterday she was watching tv or should I say playing and I heard "Mommy are you?" and I looked and she would just laugh and run to me and give me a big hug!! I love that litte girl so much!! It does break my heart when I pick her up and she she says,"B see Daddy - O?" I know why she calls herself B but I don't know why she calls him Daddy-O!!

1 comment:
I love the pictures of her helping pack. Have a wonderful Mother's Day.
Post a Comment