


Brad's parents got Brooklyn a Tree House climb/slide thing for Christmas. Love it. I put it together today for her. She was playing before I had it all the way done. I had to sit under the roof to screw it together. She climbed up and started to push on me. She was saying, "No No mommy." I don't know if I was not suppose to play on it or I was not suppose to be screwing her toys together. Either way we had a great time outside this afternoon.
The are about 5 other post below. Enjoy. Sorry I was in too big a hurry to be for organized.





2 comments:
I love all the pictures...
Glad you guys had a good Christmas! Brooklyn is so cute, her hair is getting long! Love the pics with Brad and the "moos". :) And happy belated bday!
Post a Comment