background

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving in Rosebud/Moos in Rosebud.

I left Wed. morning and met Brad at his parents. His brother's family came over and Brooklyn played with her cousins. I didn't get any pictures but I will at Christmas. Brad, papaw and I took Brooklyn to see the Rosebud moos. Brooklyn was a little overwhelmed with so many. She loved baby cousin Sadie as long as Sadie didn't touch her or her moo.

Brooklyn fell asleep with about 5 minutes left in our trip listening to the music on my phone.
Family pic.

Brooklyn and Sadie had over lapping naps. Since Sadie is less mobile she had the floor. I was looking for Brooklyn later and I found her putting her baby to sleep. She didn't even know Sadie slept there. It just looked right to her.


Playing with Eli.

Entire Family.






Brad showing Brooklyn the moos.





Taken it all in.








Which one to feed.







No comments:

Blog Archive