background

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving in Iola or should I say "Moos in Iola"

I had the entire week of Thanksgiving off and since Brad didn't Brooklyn and I left after Church and went to my parents. The pictures are in reverse order(sorry). After we got there we changed clothes and went out back to see the Moo's. She loves moo's. She kept waving to them, saying "my moo's", "hi moo's", "Bye moo's", "you see the moo's" and "I see th moo's". She also found out she could see them from the windows in my mom's house. My mom taught her about walking the water with her rubber boots. She calls them her "bubba boos".



Feeding Frankie the bull ranch cubes. Excuse the bud light bucket. Mom found it in the house and it was small enough for Brooklyn to carry.
"Grandma said I could go see the moos even if it is freezing outside!"

Helping crack eggs. Note the red shoes. I have to hide them. She will wear them with everything.


Moos out the window. Note red shoes.














































Me and my girl.

















































This is the first picture after we go there. It was about 15 minutes after landing.












No comments:

Blog Archive