background

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Odd pictures from the weekend

Here are some random pictures of a couple of cute or fun times from the weekend.


She may be ready but we aren't! She loves to feed her Baby! Oh, and her EIEI book is next to her. It is never very far from her side.

Getting ready to watch the boys!!



The finished product of helping mommy make brownies!


Work in progress. Yes I know I got the pictures out of order.




Tucker needs to lick the spoon too mommy!






Can you tell I like it?





Good stuff.







Brooklyn showing her room to her "Big Sisters" the sitters daughters. I have visions of her in about 10 years and I am scared!!! The one on the bean bag said, "It is Cowboy Heaven in here!" Brad was so proud when I told him!








1 comment:

The Jarretts said...

Love the fall pictures, so cute!

Blog Archive