background

Saturday, November 21, 2009

1st Grade Feast and other.

Every year at my school the first grade has a feast. We make costumes and dine on dried fruit, slices of turky/ham and lots of other things that might have been at the real first feast. This year was extra special.


I was helping to get 90 six year olds organized for a picture and what did I see!!!
My sweet angel surprised me by joining us. The sitter, Lori, has a first grader too. My girl was just as happy to see me as I was to see her!!

My class munching down!



Amberlyn and Boo! (Brooklyn's second family)


Brooklyn and Mommy! Oh, and a six year old took this picture.




Brooklyn and a few of my kiddos!





Who knew a box could be so fun. This was the night of her surgery!






Love her face!







Sitting like a big girl. She looks like my dad here!! Maybe it is just the hair!









Loves her baby!









Sweet angel!









2 comments:

bunnytrails said...

so stinkin cute!

The Jarretts said...

I'm so behind on reading blogs, I just caught up on yours! Glad to hear Brooklyn's surgery went well, is she feeling better? I hope so!! Love the feeding baby pictures, Abby does the same thing, so CUTE! Hope you guys are having a great holiday!

~Erin

Blog Archive