background

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Party itself!

We are so blessed to have so many people that love and care about Brooklyn. We had 44 people at her party. If you came we are so grateful!!


Playing with Madison. She is about six weeks younger than Brooklyn. I am so jealous of how she is just crawling around in no rush to grow up. Brooklyn acts like life is race she is going to win.
Still playing. They may be best buds!!

Aunt Crystal


Brad's mammaw, sister and mom!!!



Brooklyn swinging at her pinata. Aunt Mel's friend Tim didn't know he was in charge of that station!!!





Brooklyn loves her kitchen from Nana and Papaw!





I love it. Lots of kids running around!!!






Brooklyn and Grandma in the bounce house. I think Grandma loved it more than the kids!!






Preston and Brooklyn also did a lot of running around together. Future trouble makers!









Hello people some one take me out. I have a party to get to!!!








No comments:

Blog Archive