background

Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Pictures

Brad and I really wanted to get some pictures of Brooklyn in the bluebonnets this year. I tried to get the woman who took our wedding pictures, but she doesn't do pictures anymore. However there is a woman at my work that does do pictures on the side. I knew she was good, because she does pictures for the City of Plano and City of Allen. That means she has taken pictures of lots of Olympic Athletes!!! Anyways, a couple of weeks ago we met at a park in Allen. She did a fantastic job. Brad griped the entire trip there and and then was more than happy with the outcome. We had no intention of getting in any pictures, but she talked us into it. We did it after church so luckly we were both dressed nice. By the way Brooklyn had been on antibiotic for less than 24 hours and had got in a fight with the coffee table the day before. Thank goodness for airbrushing!


This might be my favorite of just her!
I like this one also. I almost like the lake pictures better than the bluebonnets.

I like my hair in this one.


This is my all time favorite. I have no pictures of me and Brooklyn at all that I like. I think there are like all of 10 pictures of me with my daughter floating around up until this point. Now I have lots.



She just loves me. I will show her this when she is a teenager and remind her that at one point she thought I rocked.




My sweet love!






The little happy family. The only picture Brad would even get in.







I love the wind blowing up her skirt.




































For those of you in the area I highly recommend Julie Sandy. Just let me know if you need her contact info.








3 comments:

Janice said...

These are so great. If possible enter them in a contest. Cutest Baby Ever!!! Nana

Erica said...

These are SOOOO good! I LOVE the one with all of you. Did you get to order any? Was she expensive...she is so good!

bunnytrails said...

I love,love,love them! You tell Brad to be a good sport and get in those pictures. You are a family and that inludes HIM!!!! LOve y'all! Jo Carol

PS By the way, Brooklyn is a doll baby! Wish I could be around all of my little great nei
ces and nephews a lot more!

Blog Archive