background

Monday, April 13, 2009

New things

Brooklyn has learned so much lately. She is such a big girl. She is feeding herself finger food and has mastered the pincher grasp. She is saying mamma and pup. No daddy or dada just yet. She now does a speedy quick crawl. She is climbing now!! Nothing is safe in our house. She is clapping and dancing. She just learned to give five. Daddy thinks that is pretty cool. She is not slowing down in her learning at all. Oh, I got my first bad report from the sitter. She is being ugly to her 7 month old little boy. He is not crawling yet and Brooklyn is taking advantage of that. She apparently takes his toys and moves them to the other side of her where he can't reach and just sits there and tortures him. I guess we will have to have a talk.


This is what I do when mommy cooks or cleans.



She loves animals of any kind. The goats live across the street from us. When were were looking for a house, the two farms on the corner sold the house to Brad. Now we have goats and a fire station across the street from us.

You can't tell but she is all grins. I can't tell who enjoyed the visit more, the goat or my child.



Off the see the goats.




Her first incident with standing and walking! My poor baby and it was the day of her Easter Bunny picture!




No comments:

Blog Archive