I am finally caught up on all my pictures. Bare with me this is a super long post from way back in December. The first picture is from about a week or two ago!

Pretty smile. She was soaking her capules that grow in to sponges. They were farm animals. she loved it.

Watching them grow!

She got this new baby for Christmas! She named it baby Sharon. She toted around for a couple of days. I got out the bouncer at my mom's for her to play with. Little did I know she would trade the doll seats!

She loves baby Sharon!

My dad got my mom a tea party bone china set for Christmas. So, we had to have a mini tea party.

Getting her sugar!

She didn't want her tea party hat!

Openning gifts at Nana and Papaw's house!

Christmas Dinner at the Ballard house!

Openning Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tim's gift!

Playing with cousins at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas day!

I tried 3 times to rotate this picture. It is saved correctly but won't load correctly. This is her face after telling her we had to leave cookies for Santa and not just carrots for the reindeer.

Stocking openning at Grandma and Grandpa's.

I think she likes her new ride!!

Openning her Santa gifts!

The tree and all Brooklyn's loot before she woke up!

Brooklyn drinking her Christmas juice(egg nog) before we read The Night Before Christmas.

Decorating her ginger bread cookies on Christmas Eve!

Brad helping Santa out a little!

Helping mix up the ginger bread cookies!
So, now I am finally caught up on my pictures!
1 comment:
Loved looking at all of the pics!! Congratulations on your big news!!! Maybe you will have more big news this week...
Post a Comment