background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

What our move was all about!

Brad's team won their first game. It started off great, but got a little too sloppy and close for my taste. Brooklyn and I are very proud of Brad and adjusting to our new life and schedule. Brooklyn doesn't cry at the sitter's house anymore and I am getting use to seeing more cars in 30 minutes than I have seen in my life. I do spend a lot of time in the car but it is mainly due the time I am having to drive. I don't mind the time in the car but I miss the time at home with Brooklyn. Brad used to practice in the morning and was home by 4:30. Brooklyn has only seen him once during the week at night in 2 weeks. We are hoping that he will start getting home earlier. Regardless, I love my new school, Brad is loving the new title and team, Brooklyn loves Ms. Tia's house and we are all healthy and employed. We will survive football season and see what is next for us!!!



Brad's first victory calling the plays!! He has taught not only the kids, but the staff the offense. He will teach the parents tomorrow.
Sharing with daddy.

Good job Daddy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love the pics! What's the name of his high school he's coaching at? Ah Josh wants to know what his new position is! Miss y'all!!!

Blog Archive