background

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Saying Goodbye is hard to do!!!

Friday was a very bitter sweet day for me. I had to say good bye to so many people that have been in my life for the past 5 years. I had a student that I never taught but I have sort of been a mentor to cry when he found out I was moving. I broke my heart because I am the only teacher he trust. It was the perfect year for us to move work wise. My school is being split and half were going to the new school and half were staying. Also, my kindergarten students finished 4th grade so, it just seemed like the right time. Now if I can just get a new job. Prayer are still needed for that.

The hardest part was saying good bye to Missy (Lori) and her family. They have taken Brooklyn in and loved her like she was one of theirs. I will never find another person to love her that much for me. I was racking my brain to find the perfect thank you gift and never came up with much. I wanted something she could keep forever. She had mentioned several times about taking the kiddos and having their pictures made. I told her to make the appt. and I would pay for her to get her kids pictures and for her to get some with Brooklyn. My only request was one of Brooklyn with Lori by herself and one with Brooklyn and Boo (Stone, her son that is 2 weeks younger than Brooklyn).

I felt bad because it was Friday and the appt. got moved to later. They spent the whole day out and about. Brooklyn missed her nap and was grumpy. I was beat them to her house. Then I had to get on the road before traffic. It was not a good last day for Brooklyn. She did not understand why everyone was giving hugs and kisses.

I owe Lori another day!!!



2nd family
I am not smiling.

Brooklyn loves Jade for some reason. I think it is because Jade is always so peppy.


Amberlyn and Brooklyn.





Gemma and Brooklyn


Boo and Brooklyn




Love you!!!







I love this picture.






Missy and Brooklyn








Love you!










I am done with pictures









No comments:

Blog Archive