
It has been a very interesting past 2 weeks in our house! Brooklyn is growing and learning so much everyday. She talks and understands so much. She loves to find trash on the floor and throw it away. Yesterday we were in route to my bathroom(which she loves) and she had to turn around and scream for me. I did not know why but she had found a tiny lint ball from the dryer and insisted on throwing it away.
Her new favorite word is "Mine" she says it about everything. I am not sure if she learned it from Brad or the bossy girl at preschool! She doesn't say it in a mean way, but everything she plays with is mine!
She is so in Moos right now. Every four legged creature is a moo. All I hear all day long is moo mamma moo! She loves her stuffed cow that Brad's friend gave her. She has to get moo out of bed with her every morning. Sometimes he makes the trip to the sitters. There was one day when I said, "Is Moo going to Mrs. Lori's and Boo's house?" She took her hands and shoved Moo down. I am guess Boo(sitter's kid her age) was not so nice to Moo the day before.
Brooklyn has been having allergy issues for about a month. After the first 2 weeks of a bad runny nose and red eyes she got a good medicine that fixed it. Monday afternoon it came back in the form of terrible ear infection (no other symptoms, the dr. thinks the fluid was left from before). During the bad times she won't eat much. One thing she will generally eat is Bs. That is what she calls green beans. She acts like I am giving her candy or something. She scarfs them down so fast and then gives this mean look (I have no idea who she get it from mom!) like don't touch my bs. Today I said, "Look what I have!" She started jumping and said "Bs Bs Bs".
Oh, and by the way. Don't get my child toys if you want to make her day. Just buy her some new shoes. I put her new shoes on today and she was so thrilled. She kept saying Shoes, Shoes ... as I put them on her. She would walk a few feet and bend down and say shoes over and over again. She was in awe the entire time she was in the car seat. Brad said, "Did you get new shoes?" She picked feet up, and said "Shoes!!"
She never used the walker but now she loves it.
Cousin Jaden came and stayed the night with us for her annual visit! By the way Brad said it will be a while be for we add another girl/child to our family permanently. We made cookie cutter cookies. I had know clue that the four year girl had not down it before. So I braved it with a 14 month old and an almost 4 year old.
Enjoying the cookie dough on the beaters.
I am loving this mom!
I was done with the cookie cutter busy and had my cookie gun out. If the gun messed up the dough I would throw it back in the bowl. I turned around to find the girls up to know good. Jaden was taking the dough out of the bowl and Brooklyn was helping her figure out how to make it flat for the cookie cutters. 
It was so bad. Each girl would do a cookie cutter. I would try and get them to put on the cookie sheet before Brooklyn messed them up. Jaden was scared Brooklyn would mess them up so she was trying to get them herself. I would try and save Jaden's and only to find that Brooklyn had a big mouth full of dough and an innocent look. The cookies on the pan were also in danger from Brooklyn so once again Jaden is freaked. Anyways, There are the surviving cookies from the cookie cutter. Brooklyn slept so good with her belly full of dough!


No comments:
Post a Comment