background

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Presents!

Presents were not her thing. She would play with them, but didn't care much about openning them. She did love the puppy paper on one.


She loved her singing purse. Thanks Nikki, Rainbow, Towns and Jeremy.
She loved her hat and cd's Aunt Rita Jackie and Jo Jo. She loves her one man band Aunt Sharon and Uncle Tim Lightfoot. Oh, and Tim, Brad just for that you don't get any more hand me downs!!!

Did I mention she loves her drum. Funny story about this morning. I was getting her milk ready and I hear this loud noise. I run to see what is going on and it is only Payton. He as running for his life. She was running behind him with both drum sticks in her hands just laughing!! Poor thing. I guess we need to work on Drum Stick are only for the drum.


Thank you cousin Teresa. She loves her turtle so much. Mom and dad not so much. It is the loudest toy ever created and put on this earth!!!! We can't even play it with out the sound because it was singing when we openned it. She throws a fit if the sound isn't on!!




Can you tell she likes her turtle???



No comments:

Blog Archive