background

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The days before the party!

We played outside some on Friday morning!! Brooklyn loves the cows at Grandpa's. They are more like pets than Papaws. They come up and sniff her when my dad carries her out there like big puppies!! She also loves Gus Gus. They played soccer together!!


Grandma seeing if she is ready for gardening yet.
Her telling Gus Gus it was her turn to to kick!
I took her inside and set her on the counter with her feet in the sink to wash her hands. Mid way through she decided she was having fun and took the fun up a notch!








She through the biggest fit 15 minutes later when she had to get out. My mom even washed some dishes and let her rinse them before the fun was over. This is offically the first bath in the sink. I know most kids have had lots of baths in the sink. I just have a problem with that.




No comments:

Blog Archive