background

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Birthday Day

Brad had to work on Brooklyn's birthday and I had to get to my parent's and get cooking but I had a something in mind for months. I wanted to take her to Build a Bear. She loves stuffed animals and especially dogs or as he calls them Tuck Tucks. For those of you who don't know what it is I will explain. You go in this store. They have a wall of stuffed animals. You choose an animal and below it are the unstuffed version. You then have it stuffed as Brookyn will show you below!!!



She is sitting on the peddle to stuff it.
The babysitter met us there. They are Build a Bear pros. Anyways, next you bathe it. They have a pretend sink that blows air to get any extra stuffing off. Then you pick out clothes and dress it. Brooklyn choose a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader outfit!! After that you get a birth certificate. You get to name your animal and Brooklyn's dog is named pup. It was born on July 30th, 2009.

Catch up on the summer with Bubba.


I also decided to do something special for lunch. She got her first Happy Meal! I think McDonald's is the nastiest food ever but I have decided she can have it on her Birthday if she wants. I don't think she minded.




On her way to say bye to Daddy before we were south bound!



No comments:

Blog Archive