Brad's mammaw has been chopping at the bits to get a picture of all the cousins together. I had to sit on my hands because Brooklyn was the only one not wanting a picture or at least not liking not being the baby in Mammaw lap. I don't do well when my child is not behaving!! I think it comes from working with naughty children!! Anyways we are so excited that Brooklyn will get to grow up playing with cousins at Nana and Papaw's house!
background
Monday, July 13, 2009
Cousins
Brad's brother and his family moved this weekend. I wish I could say Brooklyn and I helped, but we took a long nap instead. In fact, Brooklyn must have been resting for all the playing with cousins because it is the longest nap she has taken in her bed alone since she was like 8 weeks old!!!
Brad's mammaw has been chopping at the bits to get a picture of all the cousins together. I had to sit on my hands because Brooklyn was the only one not wanting a picture or at least not liking not being the baby in Mammaw lap. I don't do well when my child is not behaving!! I think it comes from working with naughty children!! Anyways we are so excited that Brooklyn will get to grow up playing with cousins at Nana and Papaw's house!
Brad's mammaw has been chopping at the bits to get a picture of all the cousins together. I had to sit on my hands because Brooklyn was the only one not wanting a picture or at least not liking not being the baby in Mammaw lap. I don't do well when my child is not behaving!! I think it comes from working with naughty children!! Anyways we are so excited that Brooklyn will get to grow up playing with cousins at Nana and Papaw's house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment