background

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cousins

Brooklyn got to meet her big cousin Elijah and her baby cousin Sadie. She liked Sadie as long as Mommy or Daddy were not holding her!! She had a small emotional I don't like you holding her Mommy moment and a I want you to hold me instead Daddy moment. She played as well as a baby her age with Elijah! I think they will end up being friends. I have video I will post later.


Elijah was very gentle with her and did things at her speed.
He loved her hair. I even heard him tell her "Your hair is very pretty."

He is thinking, " I don't know what you are looking at, but I will look with you."



I tried to get a picture of them together.


She only tackled him about three times. It was ok, he loved it.




He would tell her "Get me on my back Brookielyn!"





No comments:

Blog Archive