background

Monday, May 25, 2009

Spring Football

This past Thursday was Brad's spring football game and pinic. We went and it wasn't easy sense it started 30 minutes before her bedtime. We had a good time anyways. Brooklyn was a little upset because she wanted to play. She isn't walking enough to play with the big kids and the track and grass weren't that fun to crawl in. She did do a lot of bear crawling on the track.


Daddy showing her the ropes after the game.

I am so tired but I will keep going.
I am such a big girl.


This is when she first saw him after the game.



She looked cute when we first got the the game. She had her movie star glasses on.





She took off bear crawling like a speed demon towards the field. Ms. Shawn (head coaches wife) had to intercept her.




No comments:

Blog Archive