Well, lets see. We have had a crazy 4 months. Brooklyn has been on antibiotics 6 time from the first week of Feb. until the first week of May for one round of strep and 6 fluid on the ears or full blown ear infections. We were about an hour or two away from IV fluids with the strep and she doesn't eat when she is on antibiotics we have found out. Luckly she seems to be better. Allergey season is almost over!!! She weighed 17. 12 at six months and 20.4 at almost 10 pounds. She is in the 66th percentile. You think that is great but let me share some interesting with you. The dr. thought I was nuts when I would complain she wasn't eating enough. She hasn't been on meds in 3 weeks and she was 19.12 on May 5th. Exactly 2 weeks later she is exactly 1/2 pound bigger. She has only gained 2 1/2 p0und in almost 4 months. I made the dr. review her weight over the past 4 months and he confirmed that I was not crazy. I think he even felt a little bad for not understanding my concern. He said that luckly she is still above the 50th percentile so we don't need to worry. She was 29 inches long, which surprised me. I thought she was taller. She was in the upper 70 percent with height. She still has a big head. Out of a 100 kids her age, only 2 have a bigger head!! She did all her tricks for Dr. Clark. She met him at the door walking. He was floored and so was I. UP to that point she would take up to 5 steps and fall. For some reason at the dr. office she up it to a long of at least 15. She walked form the chair, past the dr. to the door. She was sitting her knees on the floor and stood straight up without putting her hands down. Dr. Clark just shook his head and told me he was impressed. So, I am happy that she is developing ok. She can now wave and say bye bye. She kept going the the door and saying bye bye. I had video of her walking and it disapeared. I made Brad fix my camera or get me a new one. He says he fixed it.! We will see. I will try and get video today. We only have 8 days of school left. Pray for Brad and me to make it through!!!
More post below.
No comments:
Post a Comment