background

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

standing

Well well well, everyone tells you that your life changes when you have a child. I really never felt that way. It all just felt natural. Brooklyn has been such a great baby (Hush Emily, never mind you don't read my blog!!lol) For me my life has now changed. My daughter has gone from just sitting to crawling and standing in two weeks. I thought she would crawl for awhile before she pulled up.

She has been sort of half way pulling up for a couple of days, but she pulled her self up on me while sitting on the couch. Then the next day, she pulled up to a standing position to see the sitter's son.

This morning at 4:45 I went to get her and she was standing in her bed. Brad had to lower the matress this afternoon. I took this picture with my phone because my camera was in the car. This is our life now. ADHD dog and a daughter that thinks he is the greatest thing ever. She has to say hi to him every morning.

Oh, by the way. My cleaning lady started today. LOVE HER!! My house has not been this clean since Brooklyn was born!!!

1 comment:

The Jarretts said...

Wow! I'm not surprised, Brooklyn is one step ahead of Abby - now that Abby's crawling, Brooklyn's pulling up! Love it! :)

Blog Archive